Food company BONAFood Factory BONA was established in 1990 in Łomża POLAND as a traditional, local company. The factory specializes in producing the high quality food condiments: mayonnaise, mustard, ketchup, etc, requiring complex technology and care during the manufacturing processes.
For many years the company has been using the Food Safety Management System pursuant to the standard ISO 22 000:2006, which ensures the safety and quality of the manufactured products.
The group of mayonnaises, mustards and sauces (14 products) was awarded with a prestige distinction of the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development “Try Fine Food”, which confirms the quality of the products and ensures their perfect taste.
• 24 years of experience in food sector production
• Experience in private label production
• Quality system ISO 22000 and HACCP
• Modern technology
• Wide scope and flexibility of production
• Wide range of packaging for production: glass jars, plastic bottles, plastic containers, individual sachets.
The company cooperates with different sales channels offering products adjusted to the requirements of the particular groups of customers: industry, catering companies, HoReCa market, retail chains offering products for private label and retail products.
The main groups of Bona production:
- mayonnaises, dressings
- sauces (mayonnaise and tomato)
- ketchup, tomato sauces
- vegetable pickles
- honey (natural and artificial)
The company currently cooperates with the contractors coming from: EU, the USA, GCC countries, Africa. Using the "private label" BONA have been producing for: Carrefour Poland, Stokrotka, Lider Price, Kaufland.
2014-04-22 12:42 Opublikował: Administrator